Some photographs of protests against U.S. occupation and Pakistani imperialism in Kunar and Kabul.
1. KUNAR, AFGHANISTAN: Afghan protestors burn the Pakistani flag during a demonstration against the Pakistani military’s daily cross-border attacks (missiles, jets, helicopters) on eastern Afghanistan, which has killed, displaced and wounded Afghan civilians for years as well as destroying their houses, agricultural fields and forests. REUTERS/Parwiz.
2. KABUL, AFGHANISTAN: Afghans protest against the killing of Afghan civilians in raids by US/ISAF forces. REUTERS/Ahmad Masood.
3. KABUL, AFGHANISTAN: Afghan protestors burn an effigy of U.S. President Obama and a U.S. flag during a protest in the capital. (File photo/via PressTV).
4. KUNAR, AFGHANISTAN: Members and sympathizers of the Solidarity Party of Afghanistan (SPA) staged a protest to denounce the Pakistani military’s daily missile attacks on villages throughout eastern Afghanistan and their killing of innocent Afghans. (Hambastagi).
5. KABUL, AFGHANISTAN: Afghans protest against the U.S. occupation of Afghanistan, which has passed a decade, making it America’s longest war. (Hambastagi).